Orders ship within 2-3 business days. / Free samples with every order.
View Gifts by Theme:
Do you remember?
...The horizon over the ocean that looked like it went on forever.
...The rhythm of the waves gently rolling in one after the other. Leaning on the railing, the warm sun showering your body, you'd close your eyes and inhale deeply.
There it is... that magical mix of the salty ocean air, the comfy teak wood chaise behind you, the sunscreen on your skin, and the bowl of freshly cut fruit waiting to be noshed. That's the aroma that relaxes every muscle in your body. every. single. time.
It's the aroma of slow. It's the aroma of relaxation. It's the aroma of vacation.
It's the aroma that can instantly put you right back on that deck, wherever you may be at the moment. Back to summers filled with belly laughs, sand covered toes, salty kisses and, probably an unwanted sunburn or two.
But most of all, a time unplugged, connected to nature, connected to loved ones, with no agenda except to enjoy yourself and make memories.
Our BEACH HOUSE COLLECTION invites you back to the beach. Each aroma artfully blended, capturing the essence of your most cherished beach house memories.
Hand-poured in our sunny San Diego studio, our beautiful ceramic vessels hold a blend of natural coconut and soy wax.
Each candle is topped with a dash of sun-kissed beach sand, from our beaches to your home.
12 ounces, 50-60 hours burn time
117º WEST BEACH HOUSE CANDLES
searching for seashells [sea moss / bamboo / fig leaf / driftwood]
watching the waves[sea salt / red currant / citron / coastal jasmine]
by the boardwalk [cassis / yellow papaya / smokey ember / sun-ripened plum]
. . . . .
- Trim the wick to ¼" before lighting and before each use.
- Do not burn for more than 2-3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when there is less than ¼" of wax left.
- Always burn within sight and on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep away from flammable objects, drafts, children and pets.
- Make sure the candle has had time to cool before handling.
- Remove lid before burning and only replace once candle flame is extinguished and the entire candle has cooled completely.
Great Christmas scent. Perfect gift for yourself.
Handcrafted in Small Batches
Made in sunny San Diego, California